Science Year 7
Welcome to our Year 7 Science page. After successfully completing Term 1, we hope you are ready to embark on the Science journey for Term 2 with new topics that will enhance your understanding of the world around you.
Mr Greg : 7-3, 7-6 and 7-7 Email : email@example.com
Ms Lamyaa : 7-1, 7-2, 7-4, 7-5 and 7-8, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Calendar of events:
Week 14 : 8th December
1. Unit 5 : Solving exercises
Students will be solving End of unit questions for Unit 5.
2. Unit 5: Workbook Exercises
Students will be solving Workbook exercises and correct them with the teacher.
4. Revision worksheet to consolidate the information
5. NATIONAL DAY CELEBRATIONS
Assessment Planner Term 2
Tuesday, 10th December 2019
Unit 5 : States of matter
5.1 : States of matter
5.2: Particle theory
5.3: Changing state
5.4: Explaining changes of state
Unit 10: Energy
10.1: Using energy
10.2: Chemical stores of energy
10.3: More energy stores
10.4: Thermal energy
10.5: Kinetic energy
10.6: Energy on the move
10.7: Energy changing form
10.8: Energy is conserved
1. Arrive to class on time.
2. Enter the class clamly, take your seat and begin with your Bell work.
3. Respect your teacher, raise your hands to ask questions.
4. Respect every individual in the class and dont interrupt others.