Rules and Regulations
The Correct PE Kit
The PE Department asks for your cooperation and support in adhering to the following dress requirements and expectations:
Physical Education Kit
- EMS Grey T-Shirt
- EMS Black Shorts
- Athletic shoes – no football cleats (indoor or outdoor) or school shoes
- EMS Sweat Shirt/Pants – no black jeans / other sports pants
- Water bottle
- EMS Baseball Hat
Structure of a PE lesson
◦You will meet your teacher at a location your teacher discusses with you as soon as possible after the bell
◦The start of a lesson you will get a introduction to your lesson- The lesson will start when you are waiting quietly.
◦At the end of your lesson you will finish 2-3 minutes before the bell for you to come in and have a debrief.
Rules / Expectations
- Come properly prepared for PE everyday (refer to Proper Attire/Preparation).
- Follow all directions and school rules.
- Give your best effort everyday - you may like some activities better than others, but always try to give your best effort.
- No food, candy, or gum allowed.
- No Mobile Phones
- Respect others and respect all equipment.
- Sportsmanship - be a good sport.
- Remember to be respectful when someone is talking-When it's your turn, the respect will be returned.
- Bathroom - try to use the bathrooms either before or at the end of class.
- Leaving the gym - NO ONE leaves the teaching areas without teacher approval.
- Report all injuries to the PE teacher immediately when they happen.
- HAVE FUN !!! - Enjoy yourself and make the most of it.