Maths Year 9
Welcome to Year 9 Mathematics!!!
Welcome back to school! We hope you have had a lovely summer holiday and have prepared yourselves for the new academic session.
Your year 9 math teachers this year are Mr. Tarek, Ms. Marisol and Ms. Gloria. We look forward to a great time of learning with you all and wish you a super-successful amazing year!
Topics to be covered in the week starting 27th October 2019:
- 16.1 Calculating probabilities
- 16.2 Sample space diagrams
- 16.3 Using relative frequency
Date: Thursday, 7th November 2019
- 2.1 Generating sequences
- 2.2 Finding the nth term
- 4.1 Solving problems involving measurements
- 4.2 Solving problems involving average speed
- 4.3 Using compound measures
- 5.1 Regular polygons
- 5.2 More polygons
- 5.3 Solving angle problems
- 7.1 Writing a fraction in its simplest form
- 7.2 Adding and subtracting fractions
- 7.3 Multiplying fractions
- 7.4 Dividing fractions
Please check Google classroom for revision materials.