IGCSE Accounting Year 11
What are we learning this week?
Week of: 1st of December
Lesson 1: Chapter 15: Errors on the Trial Balance
Lesson 2: Introduction to Chapter 15: Journal entries and errors
Lesson 3: Short assessment- Chapter 19 Partnership
Lesson 4: Chapter 15: Journal entries and correction
Short assessment on Tuesday Dec 3 2019
IMPORTANT: Always check our google classroom for announcements, powerpoints and other resources.
Why Choose IGCSE Accounting?
Cambridge IGCSE Accounting is accepted by universities and employers as proof of an understanding of
the theory and concepts of accounting, and the ways in which accounting is used in a variety of modern
economic and business contexts.
Candidates focus on the skills of recording, reporting, presenting and interpreting financial information;
these form an ideal foundation for further study, and for a future career within the profession.
Please see assessment schedule below
Resources/google classroom link
Have a LOOK at these websites!
Classwork and Homework will include:
1. Chapter Revision Questions from textbook.
2. Worksheets provided in class.
3. IGCSE Accounting Past papers to be provided in class.
1. Students are required to arrive in class on time.
2. Students should have their textbook ,workbook, copybook, calculator and pen every lesson.
3. Students should immediately start with the bell work as soon as they arrive in class.
4. All classwork and homework should be submitted on the dates instructed by the teacher.