What are we learning this week?
Week of: 1st of December
Lesson 1: Combinations
Lesson 2: Short Assessment on Probability
Lesson 3: Introduction to Chapter 3
Short assessment: Next Week Tuesday Dec 3 . All chapter 2 topics.
- 2a, 2b and 2c all
- Answer the past papers given to you for chapter 2
IMPORTANT: Always check our google classroom for announcements, powerpoints and other resources.
Why Choose AS Mathematics- Statistics?
Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics is accepted by universities and employers as proof of
mathematical knowledge and understanding. Successful candidates gain lifelong skills, including:
• a deeper understanding of mathematical principles
• the further development of mathematical skills including the use of applications of mathematics in the
context of everyday situations and in other subjects that they may be studying
• the ability to analyse problems logically, recognising when and how a situation may be represented
• the use of mathematics as a means of communication
• a solid foundation for further study.
1. Students are required to arrive in class on time.
2. Students should have their textbook ,workbook, copybook, calculator and pen every lesson.
3. Students should immediately start with the bell work as soon as they arrive in class.
4. All classwork and homework should be submitted on the dates instructed by the teacher.