IGCSE Accounting Year 10
Teacher: Ms. Marie
What are we learning this week?
Week of: 22th April
Lesson 1: Preparation of Income Statement and Balance Sheet
Lesson 2: Preparation of Income Statement and Balance Sheet
Lesson 3:Overview of Accounting Rules
Lesson 4: Accounting Rules and Principles: Application to problem solving
Why Choose IGCSE Accounting?
Cambridge IGCSE Accounting is accepted by universities and employers as proof of an understanding of
the theory and concepts of accounting, and the ways in which accounting is used in a variety of modern
economic and business contexts.
Candidates focus on the skills of recording, reporting, presenting and interpreting financial information;
these form an ideal foundation for further study, and for a future career within the profession.
Short assessment this week on Income statement and Balance Sheet
Resources/ Link to google classroom
Have a LOOK at these websites!
Classwork and Homework will include:
1. Chapter Revision Questions from textbook.
2. Worksheets provided in class.
3. IGCSE Accounting Past papers to be provided in class.
1. Students are required to arrive in class on time.
2. Students should have their textbook ,workbook, copybook, calculator and pen every lesson.
3. Students should immediately start with the bell work as soon as they arrive in class.
4. All classwork and homework should be submitted on the dates instructed by the teacher.