IGCSE Accounting Year 10
Teacher: Ms. Marie
What are we learning this week?
Week of: 14th January
Lesson 1: Overview of Petty Cashbook
Lesson 2: Preparation of Petty Cashbook
Lesson 3: Preparation of Petty Cashbook
Lesson 4:Past papers:Petty Cashbook and Cashbook
Week of: 21th January
Lesson 1: Test on Petty Cash book and cashbook
Lesson 2: Overview of Business documents
Lesson 3: Invoice, Credit note and debit note
Lesson 4: Statement of account, cheque and receipt
Why Choose IGCSE Accounting?
Cambridge IGCSE Accounting is accepted by universities and employers as proof of an understanding of
the theory and concepts of accounting, and the ways in which accounting is used in a variety of modern
economic and business contexts.
Candidates focus on the skills of recording, reporting, presenting and interpreting financial information;
these form an ideal foundation for further study, and for a future career within the profession.
January 22 Monday- Test on Petty Cashbook and Cashbook
Resources/ Link to google classroom
Have a LOOK at these websites!
Classwork and Homework will include:
1. Chapter Revision Questions from textbook.
2. Worksheets provided in class.
3. IGCSE Accounting Past papers to be provided in class.
1. Students are required to arrive in class on time.
2. Students should have their textbook ,workbook, copybook, calculator and pen every lesson.
3. Students should immediately start with the bell work as soon as they arrive in class.
4. All classwork and homework should be submitted on the dates instructed by the teacher.